Welcome to the AVI Awards 2019!
Following the successful launch and implementation of the AVI Awards in recent years, ATNS is proud to announce the fifth annual AVI Awards competition.
As part of the 8th annual AVI AFRIQUE Innovation Summit, the AVI Awards seek to recognise those individuals who contribute to innovation and elevate the aviation industry through intelligent design of products and processes that enhance the capabilities of the aviation industry.
There are incredible prizes up for grabs to the value of R200 000.
What do the AVI Awards seek to achieve?
The AVI Awards creates a platform that collates great ideas and assists innovators in turning their innovations into commercially-viable products and services. We want to create a pipeline of relevant aviation-related innovation ideas, products and services that seek to address the challenges faced by the industry and also look at improving on existing aviation technologies, services and products.
Familiarise yourself with the entry categories and judging criteria.
- All entries must comply with AVI Awards terms and conditions.
- Entries are open to African citizens only.
- Entries may only be submitted online and through the relevant online channel.
- Entry and submission forms must be completed in full.
- Entries will not be accepted following the stipulated AVI Awards closing date.
- Each entrant must certify that the entry is the entrant’s original work.
- A unique entry number will be allocated to each entry.
- In the event of a dispute the decision of the judges shall be final and binding on all aspects of the Awards and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry not open to ATNS employees